Sunday, October 1

Beauty Review : Sheet Mask Nature Republic




Last month I went to Seoul, South Korea, joining a kind of youth leadership program.  I have planned to do a backpacker after finishing the program, exploring some cities there. And yes, right after the program came to the end, with my friends, we booked a low-budget room to stay at Insadong for several days.

I was the one who's not really concern about make up, until my friend met me with Korean skin care and make up. I didn't even know that Korean make-up was really hype in Indonesia that time. So, I tried to buy several items like masker, facial foam, bio-peel, bb collagen, bb cushion, eye brow pencil, toner, emulsion, and moisturizer. Half of them I bought to resell in Indonesia. Half of them I bought to use by myself.

I browsed and googled to find several information about Korean skin care. From what I got based on beauty bloggers and vloggers's review, I chose to buy masker from Nature Republic (NR).

First Impression
It was the first time I use a sheet mask. My skin felt so fresh and well-hydrated. I just think that I don't need any other me-time, because applying masker enough to make my mind relax.

Relaxing Fragrance
The most I loved from this masker is the fragrance. For some situations, I use sheet masks for self-relaxation, it gives a really good me-time.

How to Use
1. Start with a fresh face, better to wash our face and putting toner before we apply the mask. It helps prep skin to absorb the ingredients.
2. Set a 10-15minute time limit. Many people say they use masker as long as they can. But according to what I read behind the package, it's better to use it 10-15 minutes only. And if we keep the sheet mask after it becomes dry, it will moisture away from our skin.

Benefit
After several weeks using masker from NR, my face feels well-hydrated and fresh.

Reminder
For me, how often we take care of body outside, better to manage our nutrition inside. It's important to eat fruits and vegetables often. So, don't forget to make a balance  between taking care both inside and outside.